Top 10 Twitter Tools for Business Users
“Twitter Marketing” must be the buzz word for 2009/10 in Twittersphere. But how many applications are out there that actually support Twitter Marketing? There are more than hundreds of twitter applications claiming to be the best app to track and manage your business in Twitter.
But one application cannot fulfill all your business needs, hence I have listed down the major Top 10 Twitter Apps which I thing will leverage any twitter account for business.
1. Tweetmeme http://www.tweetmeme.com/Tweetmeme is the aggregation of all the content being shared in the Twitter. You can find the latest trends and popular content being shared in Twitter.
2. Wefollow http://wefollow.com/
WeFollow is the directory of all the people in the Twitter, who have added themselves to the list. It provides an easy way for you to find relevant people in twitter and connect with them.
Socialtoo is a paid service that lets you manage your twitter account by autofollow and unfollow tool. It also provides you basic statistics about your followers count and tweet count. It helps you manage your account and reduce the spam in your network.
4. stocktwits http://stocktwits.com/
StockTwits is an open, community-powered idea and information service for investments. The service takes financial related data and structures it by stock, user, reputation, etc.
5. TweetDeck http://www.tweetdeck.com/
6. HootSuite http://www.hootsuite.com/
Hootsuite is the most popular web application which allows you to add multiple account from different networking sites and manage them under one head. It also has basic campaign and team management work flow.
7. SocialOomph http://www.socialoomph.com/
SocialOomph is a feature packed service which has lots of necessary vale addition to your Twitter Campaign.
8. ObjectiveMarketers http://objectivemarketer.com/
Objective Marketers is a popular application for managing your Twitter Campaign. You can schedule tweets at multiple platform, manage users and keep tracks of your campaign.
9. Co-Tweet http://cotweet.com/
Co-Tweet is very similar to HootSuite. It allows you to manage your twitter streams from different users and manage your campaign and team. It also has a enterprise edition which is much sophisticated.
10. Buzzom Premium http://premium.buzzom.com/